Monday, November 24, 2008

Do Re Mi

George got off the bus and walked down the street to the building that held his office.
"Good morning Mr.Macdev you're here early." George said as he walked into his room.
"Heh, I guess I am. I didn't think you would mind, I'm always late and miss some of my lesson, so I got here early to be sure I didn't. Do you mind?" Mr.Macdev asked rapidly.
"No, no Mr.Macdev, I don't mind at all. Go ahead and pull out your guitar and we can get started now." George said as he pulled out some music. "You know Mr.Macdev, I'm putting together a concert for some of my students to preform at, and I was wondering if you would like to play some of the songs you are praticing at the concert."
"Oh. Mr. Blant, are you sure you would want to pick me? I'm sure you have much better students than me." Mr.Macdev said as he broke a string.
"I'm sure." George replied reassuringly as he pulled out a guitar string from his guitar case for Mr.Macdev.

No comments: