Saturday, November 29, 2008

Hand shakes

'She's very pretty, I wonder if she's here for lessons. That would be great, then I could get to know her and she would get to know me and...oh, I wonder what her religious views are. Maybe she's also a Christian, oh man would that be perfect. I think she's great.'
"Yes Cattelie, I uh, I think I got it." Harold stammered. "Oh, um, say, Cattelie, this is my uh, music teacher, Mr. Blant. Mr. uh, Blant, this is my cousin Cattelie and uh, someone else." Harold said stepping aside so that George and Cattelie could see each other.
George snapped out of his trance like state. "Hi Ms. Cattelie, it's nice to meet you." He said as he held out his hand for her to shake it. He then turned to that pale-skinned girl standing there looking so lovely.
"And you are?" He asked with his hand still held out.

No comments: